Posts are used in decorative and security fence projects to hold and support the fence meshes with their accessories.
Posts’ importance is that they make the fences stay straight and strong where they are installed.
Our standard fence posts are box section posts and they are all hot dipped galvanized inside-out. Pipe section posts can be used also for the specific fence projects.
- Standard Posts have 50 x 50 x 1.5 mm or 60 x 60 x 1.5 mm box section, galvanized inside out (40-60 gr/m2 Zn).
- Standard eurofence fence systems have 75-100-120-150-200 cm heights and standard doublefence fence systems
have 80-100-120-140-160-180-200-220-240 cm heights
- Galvanized box section posts are Electrostatic Powder Coated (80-120 microns) or PVC based Thermoplastic Coated (200 microns)
- Posts with Electrostatic Powder Coating have 3 years. Posts with PVC based Thermoplastic Coating have 10 years warranty
- All of the paints in use are 90% UV protected
- Standard Color is 6005 (Dark Green). Other RAL colors are also available.
- Each post comes with a UV protected plastic cap to prevent any water entrance.
- Fence panels are installed on the posts with plastic or steel clips or bracelet.
- For concrete base installation, the posts come with steel plate. Also, steel dowels are used to install the posts on the concrete base.
- For the soil ground installations, posts are 50 cm longer (no steel plate). If there is a razor wire application, posts can be angled in Y shapes.
If requested customized posts can be produced by Demma in different sizes and in different colors.
please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information