Eurofence has an affordable price ratio, durable and aesthetic design. It is an environmentally friendly fence system, which provides easy installation options to its end users.
Our company produces and distributes Eurofence including posts and with all other necessary installation accessories.
- Produced based on Turkish Standards (TSE) and ISO 9001 standards in a unique way of welding the wires together. Wire diameters of the fences are 4.0, 4.3, 4.5 and 5.0mm.
- Wires used in Eurofence are coated pre-galvanized (40-60 gr/m2 Zn), electro galvanized or hot dipped galvanized (450-500 gr/m2 Zn).
- When welding job is done, we can apply customer’s choice of painting or coating.
- Standard pre galvanized (40-60 gr/m2 Zn) panels can be coated with polyester based electrostatic powder paint (80-120 microns) or, PVC based thermoplastic powder paint (200 microns).
- Polyester based electrostatic powder coated panels have 3 years and PVC based thermoplastic powder coated panels have 10 years warranty.
- The paints in use are 90% UV protected and 10 years color guaranteed.
- All posts are box section posts and galvanized inside out (40-60 gr/m2 Zn)
- All of our plastic accessories have UV protection and they are made out of polyimide material, which is a heat resistant so the color of the accessories will not fade.
- All of the steel screws are electro-galvanize coated for antirust protection.
- Plastic or metal clips and bracelets are used as installation accessories.
|Paint / Coating||:||Polyester based electrostatic powder coating
Plascoating (PVC based) thermoplastic powder coating
|Color||:||Standard RAL 6005|
|Packing||:||Panels on Pallets|
|Fence Post||:||Galvanized Box Section Posts|
Color Options: Our standard color is RAL 6005 (Dark Green). If requested, it can be produced in any other RAL color desired.
Areas of Use:
The main application sites are parks and gardens, subways and railroads, airports, sports complexes, factories, shopping centers, governmental buildings, schools and hospitals military bases, ports, customs and logistic centers, public and private events, and many other applications.
Installation and Application:
Concrete Wall Installation: Fence Posts must be spaced 252,5 cm from center to center and semi screwed on the concrete wall by using steel dowels. Fence Panels must be installed on the posts by using plastic clips. After installing the panels, the posts must be balanced equally and steel dowels must be fully screwed.
Note: If it is your first time installing our fence system, we advise you to install a post and a panel one by one at each time.
Soil Ground Installation: The holes sized 30 cm diameter and 40 cm dept and spaced 252,5 cm from center to center must me dug in the soil ground where the fence posts will be installed. After locating the posts on the holes, few stones are used to fix them up. Fence Panels must be installed on the posts by using plastic clips. After installing the panels, the posts must be balanced equally and fully fixed by filling the holes with concrete mixture. To avoid any unbalancing, some wooden support posts are located on both sides of the panels until the concrete mixture is dry. Just remove the wooden support posts when the concrete mixture is dry.
1- It is cheaper when you compare with its alternatives
2- Long lasting and durable.
3- High resistance to the hits
4- It is secure, deterrent and strong
5- It is a modern and elegant product
6- Less maintenance needed
7- Easy and fast mounting
8- It can easily dissembled and mounted to another place
9- Does not block your view
10- Environmentally friendly and no visionary pollution
1. WHAT IS THE BEST FENCE PRODUCT FOR MY FENCE PROJECT?
HOW CAN I CHOOSE?
You can find the answers to these questions from below application examples.
– Private Housings and Apartment Sites
– Commercial Sites
– Multi purposes
Please inform us about your fencing project, our professional project team can visit your site and assist you to find the best fence product and installation type for your fence project.
2. IS GREEN THE ONLY COLOR?
Our standard color for our fence products is RAL 6005 (Dark Green). However, other RAL coded colors are available if requested.
3. CAN I INSTALL YOUR PRODUCT ANYWHERE?
Generally, you can install our fences anywhere you want.
– Soil Grounds
– Concrete surfaces
– Concrete Walls
-Stone Surfaces and walls
In some cases, we can advise you if you have any other surface or wall to install our fences.
4. HOW CAN I GET INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES?
We will supply you all of the necessary installation accessories (plastic caps, clips, steel screws etc.) in a package. There is no extra charge! These accessories are included in your fence set price.
5. WHAT IS YOUR PRODUCT WARRANTY AND PRODUCT STABILITY?
Thermoplastic powder (Plascoat) coated fences have 10 years and Electrostatic Powder Coated Fences have 3 years factory warranty. Also, all of our plastic accessories have UV protection and they are made out of polyimide material which is a heat resistant so the color of the accessories will never go away.
6. IS THERE ANY OTHER PRODUCTION FOR DIFFERENT WIRE DIAMETER AND/OR PANEL MESH SIZE?
If there is a demand with a reasonable quantity, we can produce with different wire diameters and mesh sizes.
7. HOW MANY METER LENGTH FENCE CAN WE INSTALL PER DAY?
75-100 meter length can be installed per day by two people if the installation site has an appropriate soil or concrete ground or wall.
8. CAN WE GET EVEN MORE SECURITY OUT OF YOUR FENCE SYSTEMS?
You can install razor wire and camera systems on our fence systems to be able get even higher security.
please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information