Light Wire Mesh is a type of mesh used in wide range of industrial products and applications.
- Standard light wire mesh is produced with pre galvanized, hot dipped galvanized and Plain (Black) wires. The standard size of the panel is 100 x 200 cm. Different sizes of mesh sizes are available.
- The coating thickness of the pre galvanized wires is 40-60 gr/m2 Zn or 120 gr/m2 Zn.
- The coating thickness of the hot dipped galvanized wires is 450-500 gr/m2 Zn.
- Different sizes of panels and mesh sizes can be produced if requested.
|Coating||:||Hot Dipped Galvanized (450-500 gr/m2 Zn)|
|Color||:||No paint – Zinc Silver|
|Packing||:||Panels on Pallets|
Areas of Use:
- Farm animal cages (chicken, birds, etc.)
- Sport yards or facilities (Basketball, tennis etc.)
- Kitchen ware
- Shelving systems (Supermarkets, storages, etc.)
- Greenhouse applications
- Industrial components
- Different kind of retail stands
- Narrow sized reinforcing mesh
- Cable trays
- Fencing products
- Filtration systems