Cable Trays are used to manage cables in the buildings. They are applied on the ceilings, walls, and floors to carry the electrical, electronical, data, and phone cables and keep all of them in order.
Cable Trays can be cut and reshape easily and they can be used with accessories which can give a whole cable management system approach to your building.
Cable Trays can be used with many accessories. This new cable management system will give a new approach to make the cables invisible and to gain more space in your building.
- Wire diameter can be 3, 4, 5, or 6 mm. The coatings of the wires can be chosen as non coated (black) wire, electro-galvanized, pre galvanized (min. 40-60 gr/m2 Zn), hot dipped galvanized (min. 120 gr/m2 Zn), stainless steel, and electrostatic powder coated on galvanized or black wires.
- The demand for our cable tray products has been increased over the years because cable trays are affordable, easy to use and light weighted comparing to the other cable management solutions.
- Cable trays can carry and hold high weights. Also, they are well known as dust free and fireproof products.
- Light Weight
- Dust Free / Easy to clean
- Easy to Replace
- Easy to Install
- Cable Separation
- Easy to change or replace the cables