Razor wires are used to increase the security level of fenced sites such as parks, gardens, residential or commercial properties,
military bases, and oil fields.
Razor wires are economically the best solution for high level security.
Common technical features of the razor wires with different shapes.
Features of the Core Wire
- Quality: Based on DIN 17140; D 70-2E
- Wire Diameter: 2,5mm ( ± 0.10mm)
- Tensile Strength: 160 kg/mm2 (min)
- Coating: 200 gr/m2 (min)
Razor Tape Types
0.50 mm (± 0.08mm) from AISI 304 Quality Stainless Steel Wire,
0.50 mm (± 0.08mm) from AISI 430 Quality Stainless Steel Wire,
0.50 mm (± 0.08mm) from Galvanized Steel Sheet (Min 120gr/m2 Zinc).
Different forms of Razor Wire
There are three different forms of Razor Wire:
- Helix Form
- Flat Form
- Line Form
Helix Formed Razor Wire: The razor wire opens backward in a circular way and it is installed on the Y shaped box section posts.
- Diameters of the Helix are: 30-45-60-70-75-80-97 cm,
- Opening Lengths are: 5,0-6,0-6,5-7,5-8,0-8,5-10,0 meters,
- The weights of the rolls are: 5, 0-7, 0-9, 3-10, 5-11, 4-12, 5-14, 7 Kg.
Flat Formed Razor Wire: The razor wire opens sideward in a circular way, and it is installed on the fence panels or posts.
- Diameters of the razor wire circles are 45-60-60-90 cm,
- Opening Lengths are 6,0 – 6,0 – 6,0 – 8,0 meters,
- The weights of the rolls are 4,2 – 4,2 – 7,2 – 9,6 Kg.
Line Formed Razor Wire: The razor wire is produced and installed in the form of straight line. It can be applied on the regular or Y shaped posts without any clips. Mostly three or more lines are used for high security applications.
- 1 Kg Line Formed Razor wire is equal to 12 meters.